Enable LG, Samsung, Chromecast, Android TV and Roku in Safari!
Send to TV is a simple Safari extension that can send video and web pages from your browser to your smart TV.
Depending your TV platform capabilities, you can cast video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Facebook, news or media sites and just about any platform that serves web video (MP4, MOV, live streams) and enjoy your content on big TV screens.
WHAT YOU CAN CAST
• Web video (MP4, MOV, livestreams) on all platforms
• Youtube video on LG, Chromecast, Android TV and Roku
• Netflix video on LG and Roku
• Amazon Prime video on LG and Roku
• Twitch video on Roku
• Open a web browser (open the current Safari tab on your TV) on LG and Samsung
Just download the app and test it with your smart TV. With the free app you can test all the supported features.
• LG TV (produced after year 2014): Cast web, Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime videos and open Safari tabs on your TV
• Samsung TV (produced after year 2012): Cast web, Youtube videos and open Safari tabs on your TV
• Chromecast (all streaming sticks and media boxes): Cast web and Youtube videos
• Android TV (TV set made by any manufacturer, not limited to Sony, NVIDIA, TCL, Toshiba): Cast web and Youtube videos
• Roku TV streaming boxes, sticks and TV sets: Cast web, Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Twitch videos
JUST PLUG AND PLAY
No extra cables, no extra apps, absolutely no configuration required - with Send to TV you can enjoy your videos on big TV screens. Control playback from Safari, no remote control or additional apps needed.
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.