AppLocker can password protect individual apps on your Mac.
It's easy to use and there is absolutely no configuration required. Just start AppLocker, add a password and select the apps you want to keep private. It also supports Touch ID, Bluetooth ID, Network ID (unlock apps with your fingerprint, with a nearby personal device or when you are connected to your preferred networks).
Use this tool and stop worrying about your privacy when you lend your computer to a guest, friend or family member. No one will mess with your important apps anymore.
• Password protect individual applications on your Mac
• Touch ID: unlock apps with your fingerprint
• Bluetooth ID: automatically unlock apps when your personal device (for example, your phone) is near your computer (around 5 meters, 15 ft)
• Network ID: unlock apps when you are connected to your preferred Wi-Fi networks (for example, Home Network or Office Network)
• Access History: check when your protected apps were accessed
• Easy to use, absolutely no configuration required
• Block access to applications that you want private and avoid sneak peeks from guests, family members, friends or co-workers
• Perfect for anyone who uses a Mac in the office or at home and shares the computer with co-workers, family members or guests
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.