Jack is the best utility to record video streams, calls, meetings or online courses and video with the original system sound.
With Jack you can record your screen, microphone and system sound (speakers audio).
If you want to record a meeting, choose to record your microphone (your voice) and the system sound.
If you want to record an online presentation or video, choose to ignore your microphone and record only the system sound.
Out of the box, the app can only record your desktop and your microphone. To record the system sound, you must download the audio driver from here: https://alexdenk.eu/tools/jackaudiodriver.html
• Record your desktop, microphone and system sound. Full quality for your speakers audio
• Select the area of the screen you want to record - this way you can select only the video call app, online course video player, meetings service, web browser or any other app
• Record the system audio, not only the microphone. To do that, please download the audio driver from here: https://alexdenk.eu/tools/jackaudiodriver.html
• Rich recording preferences, flexible configuration: select the video quality, frames per second, mouse capture and many more
• Simple to use, no complicated options. Just plug and play
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.