You will fall in love with this utility app. KeyBell plays a relaxing and nostalgic mechanical sound every time you type something on your keyboard.
You can choose from multiple sound profiles, including modern ones and the app stays in the background without ever interrupting you from your workflow.
It works on your entire Mac, on all apps, including Mail, Office, Pages, Notes or browsers.
It's perfect if you write a lot on your computer because the sound feedback gives you a productivity boost and you will want to type even more. It's designed for journalists, writers, bloggers, programmers or anyone who wants to change the boring and silent keyboards.
• Receive keyboard typing and mouse clicks feedback (sound effects) in any app from your computer
• Select from more than 25 sound profiles organised in 5 categories: Mechanical Keyboards, Typewriters, Electronics, Fun and Mouse clicks
• Custom profiles for applications - deactivate or play different feedbacks for different applications
• Automatically enable the app when you have the headphones on, only on speakers or anytime
• Configurable hotkeys for activation, volume and other actions
• Very effective and addicting productivity tool
• Small utility, easy to understand and use
NOTES ABOUT PRIVACY
• The application will request access to the Accessibility features. This is only for technical reasons, in this way the app knows when a keyboard key was pressed
• The app does NOT collect any data about you or your computer, no data at all
• The app does NOT have access to any Internet connection, it is sandboxed and reviewed by Apple (it cannot collect or send data about you over the Internet in any way)
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.