With Multistream Studio you can broadcast to multiple live video services while using your favourite broadcasting software (OBS, Wirecast, Zoom), video camera (including GoPro), hardware encoder or mobile phone.
Simultaneously stream to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch or custom RTMP/RTMPS services. Stream to multiple pages, channels or accounts from the same service - for example, you can broadcast to multiple Facebook pages or groups and to multiple Youtube channels.
Multistream Studio is compatible with any broadcasting software (OBS, Streamlabs, Zoom and many more) from any platform (Mac, Linux or Windows computers) and with any video camera, hardware encoder or mobile phone. Just configure your app or camera to broadcast to Multistream Studio and you are good to go.
You can work with any kind of setup, platform and video preferences since Multistream Studio will route your encoder output (video stream) without changes over all your configured RTMP/RTMPS services (Facebook, Youtube or cloud services).
• Trusted by creators, gamers, musicians or vloggers to stream content to millions of viewers.
• Reliable and stable. Each service connection is independent and isolated from each other. If a connection stops, all other will continue to broadcast
• Quick setup. To add a service you only need the broadcasting address and key. Nothing more
• Reach more viewers by streaming to multiple live services in the same time (including to multiple accounts, pages or channels)
• Grow your audience, get discovered by new audiences, no matter where they are - Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, LinkedIn or any RTMP/RTMPS service out there
• Supports any video setup and preferences: 720p. 1080p, 4K at 30 FPS or 60 FPS. Multistream Studio will route your video without changes over RTMP/RTMPS
• Unlimited destinations. Any wireless internet connection can support up to 5 - 10 live connections. Wired connections can support even more simultaneous connections
FROM WHERE CAN YOU BROADCAST
• Broadcast with any application - OBS, Wirecast, Zoom or any other app. You can launch your application on your Mac, Linux or Windows computer and configure it to broadcast to Multistream Studio
• Broadcast from mobile phones or tablets (all models and platforms). Launch your app on your phone and configure it to broadcast to Multistream Studio
• Broadcast with video cameras, including GoPro and any other RTMP/RTMPS compatible camera. Configure your camera to broadcast to Multistream Studio
• Broadcast from hardware encoders, including TriCaster, TeraDek and any other RTMP/RTMPS compatible encoder. Configure your encoder to broadcast to Multistream Studio
• Other gadgets, media devices and servers are also compatible
The free version is limited to 10 minutes each broadcast. Upgrade to Pro for unlimited time.
We offer three auto-renewing subscription options:
• Basic: as low as $29.99 (3 Months subscription)
• Advanced: as low as $49.99 (6 Months subscription)
• Premium: as low as $89.99 (12 Months subscription)
Prices may vary by location.
Subscriptions will auto-renew unless canceled.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Setting after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. All cost for subscriptions are mentioned above.
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.