• Meet the fastest way to search, organise or transfer files between your mobile device and your Mac computer and to record and mirror your screen •
Phone Manager can help you when:
• You need to transfer a lot of (or huge) files between your computer and your Android device (phone or tablet). For example, 100MB of data can be transferred in 4 seconds. 1GB can be transferred in 9 seconds.
• You want to manage your storage: create folders, move files, organise photos or videos by event, make a mobile workspace.
• You must show a demo or make a presentation in a meeting and you need to share your screen activity on your computer monitor. Maybe you also need to take screenshots or make screen video recordings.
• You want to share files with your other devices (iPhone, iPad or Mac) and you can do that wirelessly with AirDrop.
• You need to install your own apps (APK or APEX packages) on your Android device.
• Your device is full of sensitive information, pictures or videos that you want to dispose. You do not know where apps are storing these files, but you can find them with Search, Favourite Locations or File Explorer.
Phone Manager can also help you when:
• Your Android phone or tablet starts to complain about storage space, hangs, runs slowly and applications are crashing all the time.
• You need to clean your Android device: save storage space by removing useless photos, video files, documents, application caches and other unwanted data.
• You love your phone and want to make it part of your daily workflow: drag & drop files between your phone and any other application (for example, share photos with Keynote or Photoshop). Share files directly from Finder with Send to Android extension.
Phone Manager is designed to:
• Browse all files and folders on your device. Search for any file stored by any Android app
• Remove and rename files, organise folders
• Transfer files between your phone and your Mac or to other devices (iPhone, iPad, other Macs) with AirDrop
• Mirror your phone screen activity to your Mac monitor (2 frames per second). Take screenshots and video record your screen
• Install Android apps (APK and APEX packages)
• Simple to use, clean user interface, easy to understand tools
There is no need to install or run extra apps on your phone, but USB Debugging must be active when you connect your device. The app explains very well how to enable this feature on your phone.
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.