Enable Samsung, LG, Roku, Android TV and Chromecast in iOS.
Mirror your screen, send photos, video files and web pages from any app or browser to your smart TV.
With Send to TV you can:
• Explore your phone media gallery (as a slideshow) and enjoy the content on your TV
• Mirror your phone screen to your big TV and share presentations, check documents, navigate the web and do much more
• Send web pages from from Safari, Facebook, Instagram or any other web browser to your smart TV
• Send photos and video files to your TV from any app. With this widget (action extension) you can cast video to your smart TV from apps like Camera, Messenger, Dropbox, iCloud, WhatsApp (actually, from any app that can store, record or edit video content)
• The app can also send media & mirror to other devices that support web browsing or video playback: PCs, Mac computers, tablets, game consoles, other TVs (Sony, Philips, Panasonic, TCL and more) virtually any platform with a web browser.
SUPPORTED SMART TVs
• Samsung TV (produced after year 2016)
• LG TV (produced after year 2014)
• Roku TV (any version, but Roku does not support screen mirror and web browsing)
• Chromecast enabled TVs (any version)
• Android enabled TVs (any version from any producer)
• Any other TV or device with a web browser (for screen mirroring)
JUST PLUG AND PLAY
No extra cables, absolutely no configuration required - with Send to TV you can cast web content (web pages) and video to your smart TV.
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.